Dear Ms Anjali,
Just a small Notepad to let you know that the IT Help Desk will receive complaints from 9 am to 8 pm ONLY regarding your PC/Laptop/Network etc ONLY! For the 457th time, we are giving you a list of services we do and do not do. Kindly note that:
1. We do not do DVD writing of movies.
2. It doesn’t matter if you are not going to sell it but use it at home
3. And no, we do not want to keep a copy. Thank you for the offer.
4. Please stop coming to our desk and pouting. The guys here are human you know!
5. Stop calling me DHMS. ( Disturbingly Handsome Mallu Sysadmin)
6. Of course I know you call me that.
7. And I do like it I admit.
8. Hope you mean it.
9. hehe I am blushing ( p.s do you really mean it? Ping me)
10. We have given you 456 mouse till date.
11. And 567 Data Cables.
12. Where are they?
13. Please do not use the Internal Messenger to diss your boss.
14. He is a bloody pain in the butt I agree.
15. If I ever find his laptop alone …never mind
16. Windows XP is dead. So quit whining and make do with Windows Vista.
17. And since you use Windows Vista, please back up your files every hour on a DVD/CD/External HDD/USB
18. Your laptop battery is being used by RS. You are using PC’s laptop battery. Your LCD screen being used by IA and your DVD reader has to be returned to NM. Please surrender your present Lappie LCD Screen as it belongs to PS, the extra 1 GB RAM belongs to SS and he needs it urgently. We will give you RK’s laptop till GH is back from Timbuktoo. He is currently using your laptop motherboard.
19. There is no need to nail your external monitor onto your table. We are not going to replace it with the really bad ones we keep in our cupboard.
20. Please remove the cute little bunny sticker from your laptop when you give it for repairs. We will not be responsible if it is misplaced.
22. Stop calling me from different extensions so that I will pick up your call. It is downright sneaky!!!!
23. And stop hiding behind pillars to catch me. That's highly unfair!!
24. And *sigh* please stop leaving notes in the Smoking Area for me. I swear I read all your service request mails before I delete them.
26. Please call me when you bring chakka and meen curry for lunch.
25. I know you won’t but… did you know we are expecting a shipment of the new Nokia phones soon? You don’t want to be stuck with that old junk do you? Heh heh
26. And last but not the least, WE DO NOT ISSUE BOSE SPEAKERS!
Service is our motto!
Yep, you guessed right. It is ‘bash-your-sysadmin’ week again!